- You are visiting the website http://www.asepri.es owned by ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE PRODUCTOS PARA LA INFANCIA, ASEPRI, with registered address at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 8-2-4. CP 46002 Valencia, with Tax ID no. G46993044, registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, National Number 171182, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: +34 96 392 51 51
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Punt Sistemes S.L.U.
Telephone: +34 963 856 401
Contact email: email@example.com
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) aim to regulate use of the website the OWNER provides to the public.
Access and/or use of this website confers the status of USER, who, by accessing and/or using it, accepts the general terms and conditions of use indicated herein. These terms and conditions apply regardless of any mandatory general contracting terms and conditions.
Use of the portal
- http://www.asepri.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet and belonging to the OWNER or its licensors, which the USER may access.
The user assumes liability for using the portal. This liability extends to any registration necessary to access certain services or content. On registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of registering, the USER may be provided with a password, which is their responsibility and which they undertake to use diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to appropriately use the content and services (e.g. chat services, debate forums or news groups) provided by the OWNER on its portal; activities they will not engage in include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Sharing content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocates terrorism or attacks human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of [Company name], of its suppliers or third parties; introducing or disseminating online computer virus or any other physical or logical system that may cause the abovementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, using the email accounts of other users, and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website and information contained thereon for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or any commercial use, particularly regarding sending unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that violate respect for the dignity of individuals, that are detrimental to childhood or infancy, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be liable for the opinions expressed by users on forums, chats or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
- The OWNER holds all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as to the content thereof (including: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands and logos, colour combinations, structure and design; selection of materials used; computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), belonging to the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 31.1(2) of the Intellectual Property Act, all or part of the content of this website may not be reproduced, distributed, publicly disclosed, including its provision to the public, for commercial purposes, on any medium or using any technical means, without authorisation from the OWNER.
The USER recognises that they use the website and its content and services under their sole responsibility. The OWNER assumes no liability for certain areas, including:
- Availability of the functioning of the website, its services and content, quality and interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Any infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights held by other individuals or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the computer system of the USER or third parties. In any event, the USER is responsible for having suitable tools to detect and disinfect these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of any type of messages and communications sent by these third parties.
- The accuracy, veracity, updated nature or usefulness of the content and services offered, and the subsequent use thereof by the USER. The OWNER will make every effort and use all reasonable means to provided updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment while accessing the website, and damage caused to USERS due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications services which interrupt the service.
- Damage caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
Should the website include forums or similar spaces, messages thereon only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them and who is responsible for them; the OWNER accepts no liability for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Modification to this legal notice and duration
- The OWNER reserves the right to make any modifications it considers appropriate to its portal without prior notice; it may change, delete or add both content and services provided thereon, and how these are represented or located on the portal.
The duration of these terms and conditions will depend on their publication, and they will remain in force until they are modified by other published terms and conditions.
- Should http://www.asepri.es include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER will have no control of these sites and content. In no case will the OWNER assume any liability for the content of a link to an external website, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, extension, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained on these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, including these external connections entails no association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
- The OWNER reserves the right to deny or remove access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own initiative or the request of third parties, to any users who breach the content of this legal notice.
General terms and conditions
- The OWNER will use any civil or criminal actions applicable according to the law to prosecute the breach of these terms and conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
- The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. Any disputes or claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the courts of Spain.
- The services of http://www.asepri.es target users aged over 18. Minors are not authorised to use our services and must not, therefore, send us their personal data. Should this situation arise, [agency name] accepts no liability for any consequences that may arise from breaching the notice indicated in this clause.