The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects of the cookies used on this website pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 June, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, enable users to accept or reject temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Remember that, in order to use the website and have a better browsing experience, you must enable cookies, especially technical cookies necessary to identify you as a registered user each time you access this website. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete them from your hard drive, block them or alert you if they are installed.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Cookies used on this website.
Following Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines, below we detail the cookies used on this website in order to provide you as much information as possible.
Those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor, and used to provide the service requested by the user.
The cookies we use are listed below:
- pll_language (first-party cookie). This cookie belongs to the tools used to develop the website; it saves the language chosen on the browser.
- wordpress_test_cookie (technical and session first-party cookie). This cookie is used so that the WordPress content manager can check if the browser has enabled cookies.
- wordpress_logged_in_[hash] (technical and session first-party cookie). After logging in, WordPress activates the wordpress_logged_in_[hash] cookie, which indicates who you are and that you are connected. It is used for the WordPress interface.
- wordpress_[hash] (technical and session first-party cookie). This cookie is activated during login and saves authentication details. It’s use is restricted to the admin area, /wp-config/.
Those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained by the cookies.
The cookies we use are listed below:
- _ga (Analytics – Google Analytics). Used to control unique website visitors; it saves a unique customer identifier.
- _gat (Analytics – Google Analytics). Used to differentiate the different tracking objects created during the session.
- _gid (Analytics – Google Analytics). Used to differentiate users.
4. HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES INSTALLED
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to configure the most common browsers at the links below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
However, we inform you that disabling some cookies may prevent or hinder browsing or providing the services offered on the website.
This cookies policy may be amended according to legal requirements or for the purpose of adapting the policy to Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines.
Therefore, we recommend that users regularly view our cookies policy.
When there are significant changes to this policy, and to the extent of our capabilities, we will notify users of these changes with an alert on our website.
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you may contact the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR CHILDREN’S FASHION AND CHILDCARE at the following email:
Last review: Tuesday, August 6, 2019